What is the module XD Admin Category & Manufacturer Filter for?
The module allows you to filter products by manufacturer and category in the admin area of OpenCart.
For which versions of OpenCart:
- Opencart 2.x
- Opencart 3.x
For which versions of ocStore:
For ocStore, only a filter by manufacturer is added, since a filter by category is already present in the ocStore functionality
- ocStore 2.x
The module is delivered as is, you install it at your own request and you are responsible for it.
The module is distributed under the GNU GPL license - you have the right to copy, modify and distribute it (including on a commercial basis).
Installing the module:
The file (XDAdminFilter_v.2.0.zip) contains 3 files:
- For Opencart 2.x - module version 2.0.1 (file name - XDAdminCategory_OpenCart_v.2.0.1.ocmod.zip)
- For ocStore 2.x - module version 2.0.1 (file name - XDAdminCategory_ocStore_v.2.0.1.ocmod.zip)
- For Opencart 3.x - module version 2.0.4 (file name - XDAdminCategory_OpenCart_v.2.0.4.ocmod.zip)
- Download module XD Admin Category & Manufacturer Filter
- here on site - XDAdminFilter_v.2.0
- on Opencart.com - XDAdminFilter_v.2.0
- Unpack the archive and open the folder corresponding to your version of OpenCart.
- Enter the administrative control panel, go to the "Modules" section (or "Extensions" depending on the version of OpenCart), then "Install extension" and download the zip archive corresponding to your version of OpenCart / ocStore ( exactly the zip archive! !! ).
- Go to the subsection "Modifiers" - in the list of installed OCMOD add-ons a module should appear with the name "XD Admin Category | Manufacturer Filter for OpenCart xxx " (xxx in this case may differ from version) . Update modifiers.
1 month of hosting for free and a domain for free!
*I use it myself and recommend it to you! Pros: prices, uptime, convenience and responsive support!
How the module XD Admin Category & Manufacturer Filter works?
If everything was installed correctly, you should have two additional lists (in the case of ocStore - one):
By selecting values in these lists and clicking the filter button, you can get a list of products that correspond to the specified values.
Errors and additions:
How it works?
Read OCMOD instruction for developers. The principle is quite simple, I'm sure everyone can figure it out.
Still have questions?
Email me using the form below.
If you like the module, you can donate further development:
Yoomoney (Yandex money)